Wednesday 21 March 2012

"100 Reasons Why I Love You"




Everyone wonder sometimes what the reasons - You Love Me? However, each one of the persons has different reasons, but some of the most common among all of them are :-


I LOVE YOU BECAUSE :)


1     You are faithful AND greatest in this world

2     The way we finish each others sentences.

3     The way I know you’ll never give up on me.

4     The fact that I wouldn’t ever give up on you.

5     I love you is the way you make me feel alive, Is the most important thing for one person.

6     You have trust in me, because one couple can’t survive a long time without it.

7     The way you look at me.

8     How beautiful your eyes are that's why i love you.

9     The way we sometimes stay up all night, then watch the sunrise and sunsets together.

10   How I know you’ll always be there when I need you to be.

11   The way I can’t imagine a day without you in my life.

12   The way if we were ever separated I wouldn’t know how to go on.

13   The way when I dream of my life partner, the only person that I can see is you.

14   The way you won’t compromise yourself when we are together.

15   The way you won’t let me compromise myself.

16   I love your thoughtfulness.

17   I love your tenderness.

18   I feel complete when I am with you.

19   I love the way when you laugh.

20   I love your ability to speak without saying a single word.

21   The way you let me live my life freely without jealousy.

22   I love how you demand respect but are not controlling.

23   I love how I would do anything in this world to make you happy.

24   The way, how even though we may be miles apart I still feel like you’re right here with me.

25   The way you surprise me with the perfect gifts that show you pay attention to me.

26   I love how you feel when we cuddle.

27   The way you’ll watch a sporting game with me even though you may not be interested in it.

28   I love how you would do anything in this world to make me happy.

29   I love the way your voice sounds over the phone...

30   I love how our romance feels like the perfect romance movie.

31   I love how you are my soul mate.

32   I love the way you handle troubled times.

33   The way your voice sounds when you whisper sweet nothings in my ear.

34   I love the completeness and oneness I feel when we make love.

35   I love your sensuality.

36   I love the way you respect me.

37   I love the softness of your lips against mine.

38   I love the softness of your lips against my body.

39   I love the feeling of your hair brushing against me when we make love.

40   I love the surprises you leave for me.

41   I love your intelligence.

42   I love your ability to make friends where ever we go.

43   I love your love for life.

44   I love your passion for your hobbies and interests.

45   I love how every time I look at you, you take my breath away.

46   I love spending the holidays with the one person I love the most.

47   I love how my heart skips a beat whenever you walk into the room.

48   I love how you love me.

49   I love the ways you choose to show your affection for me.

50   I love the way you spark my creativity and imagination.

51   I love the way you make me feel like anything is possible as long as I’m with you.
 
52   I love you just the way you are.

53   I love your spontaneity.

54   I love our life together.

55   I love the way you make me feel like royalty.

56   I love the way you dress.

57   I love your understated elegance.

58   I love if I died right now I would be the happiest person alive knowing I found my one true love.

59   I love the fact that we will grow old together.

60   I love your strength of character.

61   I love taking showers together.

62   I love the way you treat me.

63   The way you take care of me.

64   I love the way you look when you are sleeping.

65   I love your willingness to share everything and most especially your heart with me.

66   I love your cooking.

67   I love the way you take the time to thank me for doing things.

68   I love the way you show your affection when we are around friends and/or family.

69   I love your confidence.

70   I love your beautiful hair.

71   I love the way your body moves when we kiss.

72   One of the reasons I love you is that I can feel your love in the warmth of your touch.

73   I love the way we make up after a fight.

74   I love you, because you can forgive.

75   I love the way you take the time to show me how much you love me.

76   When you hug me, I feel safe.

77   I am in love with your beautiful eyes, because when you look at me I feel loved.

78   I love your courage to be you.

79   I love the fact that you want to be with me and only me.

80   I love the way you talk.

81   I love you, because you are my best friend.

82   I love you, because you can always make me laugh or smile even when I don’t want to.

83   I love the way you smile.

84   One of the reasons I love you is the fact that you take care of me.

85   I am in love with you, because you give me a presents without a reason.

86   One of the reasons I love you is your perfect body.

87   I love you, because of your charm and charisma.

88   I love you, because you always bring out the best in me.

89   I am in love with you, because you always look for and find the positive in everything.

90   Another one of the reasons I love you , when you hug me.

91   I love you is the fact that you always tell and show me every day how much you love me.

92   I love you, because when you are with me everything seems possible.

93   We can talk about everything.

94   I am in love with you, because you make me feel like I have never felt before.

95   I love you, because you always respect my decisions and are always behind me.

96   I love you, because you are the light of my life.

97   How you are always understanding with me even when I don’t deserve it

98   The fact that there is nobody else in the world like you and nobody will ever come close.

99   I love to hear your voice.

100 I love you for you!




These Lines Special For Some One: 
( Not in the list )

The fact that this list was so easy to write, but also so hard because I had to limit it to just 100 reasons when I can think of at least a million plus reasons why I love you and why I am the luckiest boy in the world.

Don't ever forget that -
    
        You are the love of my life And I Love You always and forever.


                                                                       
                                                                       

1 comment:

  1. I am Mariam baurice,from what I can read. It has been sad news and scam to everyone about Voodoo casters or so. But to me they are so real cause one worked for me not quite two weeks.i met this man on a blog his name is priest ABIJA is a very powerful man.I traveled down to where his shrine his and we both did the ritual and sacrifice.he had no website site, and now me and my ex are living very ok now.I don't know about you but Voodoo is real;love marriage,finance, job promotion ,lottery Voodoo,poker voodoo,golf Voodoo,Law & Court case Spells,money voodoo,weigh loss voodoo,diabetic voodoo,hypertensive voodoo,high cholesterol voodoo,Trouble in marriage,Barrenness(need a child),Luck, Money Spells,it's all he does. I used my money to purchase everything he used he never collected a dime from. He told me I can repay him anytime with anything from my heart. Now I don't know how to do that. If you can help or you need his help write him on (spirituallighthealing101@live.com) i believe that your story will change,or if you have any question you can contact me here as mariambaurice@gmail.com Thank you.

    ReplyDelete